Tuesday, May 10, 2011

cream and apple green wedding

Oh my goodness this wedding turned into a nightmare!!  Not any fault of the bride and groom - they were wonderful to work with - just everything seemed to be going wrong.  From flowers dying inexplicably, to vases breaking, to construction traffic making it take four times as long as normal to get places, to my camera dying so I couldn't take any good pictures... oh, it was a long and stressful day!

I just hope the day went better for the bride and groom!!

But in spite of everything, I think the flowers still turned out beautifully.  I'll post the few pictures I got (some kind of gross because I took them on my phone - my camera died, remember?) And hopefully soon I'll get some pictures from the photographer that will be infinitely better than these.  But it should give you a little taste of this wedding.






The bride's bouquet - cream and green roses with white ranunculus and green hypericum berries







The groom's boutonniere - a cream rose with green hypericum berries







The wedding party flowers - a bit blurry I know... Cream roses and green berries for the women, green roses and berries for the men.  I didn't get a good picture of the maid of honor's bouquet...






The centerpiece for the head table






Green hydrangea and curly willow centerpiece






White hydrangea, curly willow, and green berries centerpiece







The flowers for the top of the cake - I didn't get a picture of them on the cake because it wasn't ready to assemble when I left.  I really really hope I get a good cake picture from the photographer!!








Definitely not the greatest picture, but you can see more of the finished result - half the tables had the hydrangea centerpieces, the other half had short round vases with green roses, and curly willow down inside the vase.





For some beautiful pictures of the flowers for their "groomal" session, check out the "sneak peek" post from a few weeks ago.








No comments:

Post a Comment