Tuesday, July 5, 2011

May Wedding at Balliol College Oxford

We were delighted to receive a thank you email and theses gorgeous photos from Alexandra who was married at Balliol College Chapel in May followed by a reception at Gee's Restaurant
 Hi Matthew,

I just wanted to thank you and all the team at Fabulous Flowers for the absolutely beautiful flowers for our wedding at Balliol Chapel on 21 May. My bouquet was far and away the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen (or smelled!) - I kept it with me all day because I loved it so much, and only reluctantly left it behind when I went on honeymoon. The flowers in Balliol Chapel were also stunning and everyone commented on how lovely they were. I attach a few photos so you can see how everything looked on the day!
Thank you so much for all your help and hard work, and I hope that you will all enjoy a very well-earned rest over the summer.
With best wishes,
Alexandra
All Photos Copyright 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment