Monday, May 24, 2010

Lilac Blossom


I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted. I really don't know where the time has gone to. I do have quite a few cards to show you, and thought that I would kick off with this one, from the morning of my last class at my local craft shop.

I'm not sure how pleased the ladies were when I told them that they had about 160 of these tiny flowers to shape and stick on the card cones that we made! The punch used for both the leaves and flowers was the Leone Em Daphne and Lilac Combination. The flowers are punched from two slightly different shades of lilac paper, shaped and then the two shades randomly mixed when sticking the flowers to the card cones. The full instructions for making these flowers are in Leone Em's Floral Punch Craft V.



Hopefully the card that we did in the afternoon will be up tomorrow!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment